Friday, July 24, 2009

Sach Ka Samna

OK how many of you have seen “Sach Ka Samna”. Well, although I’ve given up watching anything on TV except say reruns of FRIENDS and movies; when I read that Rajiv is going to ask Kambli as to whether he always knew the names of all the women he has slept with…..I knew I am gonna watch it. ‘Sach Ka Samna’ is Reality TV at its best, another Indian cousin of American original – ‘Sach Ka Samna’ caters to that part of us wherein we always look for a scandal or some spicy news. It is entertainment with shock value. Who knows, whether all those answers are really correct. These days I do not trust Television at all. Everything can be made up, and so many people are game to let themselves be part such controversies.

I think Rajiv is doing a decent job, better than he ever did in his claim to fame “Kahin to Hoga”.

I have been reading that next Urvashi Dholakia of ‘Kasauti Zindagi Ki’ fame is going to brave Rajiv’s questions. Now I hear it has created quite a furore in Rajya Sabha as well, apparently the content is not fit for unrestricted viewing. Read Here.

Image Courtesy: Sify

No comments:

Post a Comment