Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Life on a Fast Lane

I really do not think that it has been 5 days since I last posted here. I really wonder where the time flies by. I am not able to read as much as I want to. I am not able to find time to get lost on the internet anymore. I am not finding time to do what I love best these days – pick up books and compare prices on different online book shopping sites. I am totally directionless. Where am I going? My husband gets totally pissed off whenever I ask him this question. He does not understand why I bother with “where I am going” and why can’t I simply go with the flow. But that is not really me. I like to plan things, and when I don’t get to do what I have planned, I get lost.

There’s so much work at office that there is no respite here and when I go back home, there’s a load of work waiting for me. I get free from all the work I do in office and at home, only after 10.30 or 11. Then I am so tired that I am not able to read more than a page, and I doze off! The next day is again choc-a-bloc!

Recently, I “celebrated” my birthday but really I have so much to do and life is running out. My husband thinks I plan way too much. But that’s how I am. And what’s wrong with being organized. I totally understand Monica’s fetish of cleanliness and organizing things. Cleaning is really therapeutic. I remember, in one of the episodes, it said Monica divides her towels into 20 categories! Obviously, that is way too much for even me.
But anyways! That reminds me I miss watching FRIENDS day in and day out!

No comments:

Post a Comment