Monday, October 18, 2004

Trite & Prejudice

My weekend was not really full of books as I presumed. Sunday is always my favourite in terms of spending time doing something or nothing. My room-mates can't digest why I get up early on a holiday but I have been like this always. My logic is simple, if I get up early on a day when I have to attend classes early in the day, I would only get up and get ready for the class. But when its holiday, I wear my shoes and go for a leisurly walk, get newspaper, milk, prepare garma-garm Tea, take bath; and then settle down to reading something. It is Bliss.
Yesterday, I went to watch 'Bride & Prejudice'. I would say it was yet another ordinary Bollywood movie, only difference was that, it was in Hindi!And yeah, the male lead, Martin Henderson was the breather, if you know what I mean!
But I particularly loved one song--"Show me the way, take me to love....!!!"It's beautiful!
By the way, I am refreshing the original story of 'Pride & Prejudice' at www.bartleby.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment